Information for external and foreign interns
- A technical internship at the Distributed Systems Laboratory should
be at least six months long. The internship topic should be in accordance with
current research at our department.
- A canditate for an internship should organise his/her
funding at least partially himself/herself for the complete duration of
the internship. For further information see: German Academic Exchange Service
- Residence and habitation
- Please timely organise your residence and habitation in
Germany/Ulm. Further information about residence and habitation
can be found under: Ulm University International Office
- The canditates for an internship should have good knowledge in German
and/or English. Ideally they have an appropriate language-certificate, e.g.
die Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang ausländischer Studenten
or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Applicants for an internship should provide a written application
with a resume about their previous studies and work.